I know these days are tough. A back and forth – lockdown, light lockdown and back. We wish for better days, for normal days. I could have never imagined that one day our world will be like it is today. However, we need to focus on the good. The little things in life – we need to trust in ourselves and in others. Trust in the good, trust in love.
We always gain by giving love – Reese Witherspoon.
What I want to say is, do little things to feel better. No matter if you do some „me time“ and do a yoga session, cook a nice meal for you and a friend or just dance around your room. It’s just about the little moments, we need to collect and share.
Here are some tipps to spread love and also to have a lovely time by your own:
- Buy some flowers for you or friend
- Read a nice book
- Go for a run
- Listen to music or a good podcast
- Do some DIY-projects
- Tell someone you love a compliment
- Write someone you like some nice words
- Go for a walk in the park
- Have a cheat-day with a huge pizza
- Send someone a (love-)letter
- Tell your parents and/or siblings you love them
- Help others, who feel sad or who are alone
- Don’t judge someone
- Be kind
- Send a friend a picture with you smiling
- Sing under the shower
- Ask a friend how he/she feels
- Do a workout
- Care about family and friends
- Have a hot bath
- Watch a inspirational movie
- Do creative photos and share them
- Eat healthy food
All this little things are filled with love. and Love is what we need. <3
What are your rituals, you do, to feel better or what do you do to share love?
Write it in the comments below! 🙂